How to Replace a Lost driving License Online in India?
If your driving license is lost or stolen or damaged or destroyed you can replace the lost driver’s license online by visiting the national driving license portal. If you want apply in person you can apply the replacement of drivers license by visiting your areas RTO.Sponsored Links
Lost driving License Online Applying process:
- Visit the national driving license official portal.
- Select the Apply online potion from the main menu.
- Now select Services on Driving License option.
- Select the Issue of replacement of driving license online and click the continue button.
- Replacement of Driving License Online window will be displayed.
- The fields with * symbol are mandatory so complete the application by filling all the details.
- Enter your Driving License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Select your State & Regional Transport Office.
- Enter your name and father name.
- Select the State & RTO from where you are applying for the replacement of Drivers License and click the proceed button.
- Upload the required supporting documents, latest photo & signature.
- After the successful uploading the certificates, you will get an application number.
- After getting the application number, pay the fees for the replacement of driver’s license.
- Fees can be paid through online transfer, Credit card & Debit card.
Replace lost driving License online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/envaction.do
Download the Replacement of Driving License online Application form – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/printform.doSponsored Links