Driving Test in India:
Driving test is test which is conducted by the qualified examiner at the RTO. The main reason of conducting this driving test is to test your driving skills and your road skills and your awareness on the traffic rules in India. Once after getting the learners license you must practice to drive till you get perfection. After completing your driving practice you have to appear for a driving test to get the driving license. No driving test will be conducted without appointment, therefore, it’s better to take an appointment before appearing for the driving test. Driving test appointments can be booked either through online or in person.Sponsored Links
How to Book a Driving Test Slot Online in India?
To book a driving test slot one should have a valid learner’s license and that enables the holder to book a driving test appointment online.Sponsored Links
Driving Test Appointment booking online Process:
- Visit your State’s RTO official portal.
- Select Fresh/New Driving License option form the main menu.
- Now select the Driving Test online Appointment option.
- Driving test online appointment window will be displayed.
- Enter your Learning License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your registered Mobile number.
- Click the request button for generating OTP.
- You will get an OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile.
- Enter your Name, Surname, Father Name, Gender.
- Enter your Learning License issued date & type of transaction.
- Now select your nearest Regional Transport Office.
- Available dates and times for driving test window will be displayed.
- Now select your convenient date and time for booking the online driving test and click the submit button.
- You will get a confirmed appointment with date & time.
Book a Driving Test Slot Online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/newLL_execute.do
Driving Test Online Appointment – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/newLL_execute.doSponsored Links