How to Renew Drivers license Online in India?
RTO issued drivers license authorizes the holder to operate the motor vehicles across the country depending on the type or class of license. Coming to the renewal it’s the complete responsibility of the drivers license holder to renew it. Drivers license renewal can be done both by online and offline. To renew your drivers license online you can renew it by visiting the national driving license portal. Drivers license can be renewed when the drivers license is expired or when the drivers license is about to expire. But expired license will be renewed only after paying the fine and sometimes you may need to appear for the driving test also. Therefore it is better to apply driver’s license renewal before it gets expired.Sponsored Links
Drivers license renewal Online Procedure:
- Visit the National Driving License Portal.
- Select the Apply online potion.
- Online Driving License Services window will be displayed.
- Select Services on Driving License option.
- Driving License services window will be displayed.
- Select Renewal of DL (Driving License) option form the list and click the continue button.
- Online Drivers License Renewal window will be displayed.
- The fields with *symbol are mandatory, fill the entire mandatory fields with correct information because false or incorrect information may lead to the rejection of your drivers license renewal.
- Enter your current Driving License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Select your State & Regional Transport Office.
- Enter your name, your father name.
- Select your State, your areas RTO from the list.
- Click the Proceed Button.
- Upload the required documents, latest photo & signature.
- You will get an Application number.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Fees can be paid by means of online transfer, Credit card & Debit card.
Drivers renewal online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/envaction.do
For renewing your Driving License online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/envaction.do
Download Drivers License Application form – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/printform.doSponsored Links