How to Apply for Duplicate Driving License Online in India?
You can apply a duplicate license when someone’s driving license is lost or tore apart or damaged or destroyed. The Government of India is providing online and offline facility applying for duplicate license. If you want to apply for duplicate license online then you have to visit the national driving license portal, for applying in person visit your areas RTO with a photocopy of your driving license.Sponsored Links
Duplicate License Online applying process:
- Visit the national driving license official portal.
- Select the Apply online potion from the main menu.
- Now select Services on Driving License option.
- Select the Issue of duplicate driving license online and click the continue button.
- Duplicate License Online window will be displayed.
- The fields with * symbol are mandatory, so complete the application by filling all the details.
- Enter your Driving License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Select your State & Regional Transport Office.
- Enter your name and father name.
- Select the State & RTO from where you are applying for the duplicate License and click the proceed button.
- Upload the required supporting documents, latest photo & signature.
- After the successful uploading the certificates, you will get an application number.
- After getting the application number, pay the fees for the duplicate driver’s license.
- Fees can be paid through online transfer, Credit card & Debit card.
Apply Duplicate driving License online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/envaction.do
Download the Duplicate License online Application form – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/printform.doSponsored Links