Learning License Online:
If you are planning to drive a motor vehicle or willing to learn a motor vehicle then it is mandatory to apply for learners or learning license. Applying for a learner’s license of a motor vehicle, the age eligibility is 18 years. The Government of India is providing a national portal where you can apply for a learner’s license online and the Government is also facilitating over 1000 computerized RTO’s across the country for driving license services where you can apply for a learner license in person.Sponsored Links
Simple Steps to get a Learning License in India Online:
Step1: Visit the driving license official portal.
Step2: Fill the Learning License Application Form.
Step3: Upload the scanned supporting documents, Photo & Signature.
Step4: Pay the fees to book a Learning License Slot.Sponsored Links
Simple Steps to get a Learning License in Person:
Step1: Visit your areas RTO (Regional Transport Office).
Step2: Take a Learning License Application Form, Physical Fitness Form.
Step3: Get a Medical Certificate from a Physician.
Step4: Fill the Learning License application form & Physical fitness form.
Step5: Attach the supporting documents like your identification proof, your address proof & your date of birth proof and the medical certificate.
Step6: Pay the Learning license fees to book a slot for learning license test.Sponsored Links
Eligibility Applying for Learning License in India:
- You must be an Indian National.
- Your age must be 18 years or above as on 1st January of the applying year for regular vehicles
- Your age must be 20 years or more for Commercial Vehicles
Documents Required Applying for Driving License in India:
- Birth Certificate/ Date of Birth Proof/ Age Proof.
- Photo Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Latest Passport size Photos – 3.
How to Apply for Learners License online in India?
The Government of India is providing computerized RTO’s across the country and national online portal applying for learning license and driving license online.
Applying for Learner License online in India Procedure:
- Visit the Driving License official portal of India.
- Select the Apply online option.
- Apply Learners License online window will be displayed.
- Click the New Learner’s License option form the main menu.
- Now click the “I don’t have any License” option.
- Request for services on License window will be displayed.
- The columns or fields mentioned with * symbol are mandatory so fill all the columns with correct information because false information may lead to the rejection of your learners license application.
- After completing filling the learning license application click the Submit button.
- Upload the supporting documents like your age proof, your address proof and your photo identification proof, your latest photo & your signature.
- After submitting all the required documents, you will get a Learner License Application number.
- With the help of learner’s license application number, book a slot for Learner license.
- After the confirmation of your Learner license slot pay the prescribed fees.
- Fees can be paid either by online transfer or Credit card or Debit card.
Apply Learning License online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/newLL_execute.do
Book an online Learner License slot- https://parivahan.gov.in/slots3/llslotbook.do?id=sarlltest
To Cancel the Appointment – https://parivahan.gov.in/slots3/cancellationLLSlotBooking.do?id=sarllcan
Download Learners License Application form Online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice3/printform.do
What Should I Do After Getting the Learners License?
Once after getting the learners license or learning license to drive, you must learn & practice driving by approaching a driving school or an authorized driving instructor. The learning license issued by the RTO is an official document which enables you to learn to drive in India. The learner’s license in India is valid for a period of 6 months therefore you must learn driving within 6 months because RTO issued Learners license cannot be renewed or you cannot apply for the renewal of learning license. When you are confident enough that you can drive on your own then book a driving test slot, appearing for the driving test at your areas RTO. Driving test slot can be booked either by online or in person.
Driving Test in India:
Driving test is test which is conducted by the qualified examiner at the RTO. The main reason of conducting this driving test is to test your driving skills and your road skills and your awareness on the traffic rules in India. Once after getting the learners license you must practice to drive till you get perfection. After completing your driving practice you have to appear for a driving test to get the driving license. No driving test will be conducted without appointment, therefore, it’s better to take an appointment before appearing for the driving test. Driving test appointments can be booked either through online or in person.
How to Book a Driving Test Slot Online in India?
To book a driving test slot one should have a valid learner’s license and that enables the holder to book a driving test appointment online.
Driving Test Appointment booking online Process:
- Visit your State’s RTO official portal.
- Select Fresh/New Driving License option form the main menu.
- Now select the Driving Test online Appointment option.
- Driving test online appointment window will be displayed.
- Enter your Learning License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your registered Mobile number.
- Click the request button for generating OTP.
- You will get an OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile.
- Enter your Name, Surname, Father Name, Gender.
- Enter your Learning License issued date & type of transaction.
- Now select your nearest Regional Transport Office.
- Available dates and times for driving test window will be displayed.
- Now select your convenient date and time for booking the online driving test and click the submit button.
- You will get a confirmed appointment with date & time.
Book a Driving Test Slot Online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/newLL_execute.do
Driving Test Online Appointment – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/newLL_execute.do