How to Replace a Lost Pan card Online?
If your Pan Card is lost or damaged or tore apart, you can apply for the replacement of Pan Card online by visiting the Income Tax official portal. Before applying for the replacement of lost Pan Card you must have the photocopy of your Pan card.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Lost Pan card Online Process:
- Visit the Income Tax official web portal.
- Apply Pan Card online window will be displayed.
- Select replacement of lost Pan Card option from the window.
- Replace Lost Pan Card online window will be displayed.
- Enter your lost Pan Card number and enter the verification code mentioned below.
- Now click the Submit button.
- PAN Card Replace online Application Form window will be displayed.
- Fields with asterisk (*) symbol are mandatory, so fill all the fields.
- Fill all the fields with the correct information because false or incorrect information may lead to the rejection of your Pan Application.
- After filling the Pan Application form click the submit button.
- Upload the scanned Photo Identity, Address proof, Date of Birth proof documents, Latest photograph, signature & Thumb impression online.
- Now pay the fees, Fees can be paid by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Online Transfer/ Demand Draft.
- After the successful Fees payment, you will a get a reference number (Application number or coupon) save it for further reference.
Replacement of Lost Pan Card online – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
Download Pan Card Replacement Form – https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/forms/49A_Form_Updated.pdfSponsored Links
Basic requirements applying for the Replacement of Lost Pan Card Online:
- Proof of Issuance of PAN.
- Pan Card Application and prescribed fees.
- Two Passport size photographs (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Fees to Be Paid: Rs 110/-(Fees can be paid by using Credit card/Debit Card, online transfer).