PAN is a ten digit alphanumeric Permanent Account Number issued by the Income Tax Department to all the eligible Indian Nationals, In terms of Income Tax Department PAN is the unique identity of an Indian Citizen, PAN enables Income Tax Department to link all the transactions of the Permanent Account Number holder which include tax payments, TDS/TCS credits, returns of income/wealth/gift/FBT etc. Since first January 2005 it has become compulsory to quote the Permanent Account Number on all the challans for any payments. Other than the Tax issues PAN card can be used for both as a proof of Identification & as an Address proof in your entire official works.Sponsored Links
How to Apply NSDL PAN online in India?
If you are an Indian Citizen staying in India or an Indian Citizen staying abroad and wondering to apply for a PAN in India you can apply for one by visiting the NSDL Pan official website.Sponsored Links
NSDL Pan Card online Applying process:
- Visit the NSDL Pan official web portal.
- Select the Apply Online option from the main menu.
- NSDL PAN apply online window will be displayed.
- Now select the Application type & Category from the menu.
- Select New Pan Indian Citizen from the application type column.
- Now select individual from the list of categories.
- NSDL PAN online Application form will be displayed which consists of 16 Columns.
- Columns with asterisk (*) are compulsory so fill all the fields with the correct information otherwise your NSDL Pan application will be rejected.
- After filling the NSDL PAN online Application form click the submit button.
- Now upload the scanned Photo Identity, Address proof, Date of Birth proof documents, Latest photograph, signature & Thumb impression to pay the fees.
- Pay the fees by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Online Transfer/ Demand Draft.
- After the fees payment you will a get a reference number (Application coupon number), save it for further reference.
NSDL Pan online apply – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
Apply Nsdl pan card online – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.htmlSponsored Links
Eligibility Applying for NSDL Pan:
If you belong to any one of the following categories then you are eligible applying for the NSDL Pan.
- Indian Citizens residing in India.
- Indian Citizens staying overseas.
- All the Tax Payers in India.
- Individuals who intend to enter into economic or financial transactions.
- For people over 18 years of age it is advised.
- Foreign Nationals with a valid Visa (such as investors).
Nsdl Pan required documents:
- Photo Identity proof.
- Address Proof/ Residence proof.
- Birth Certificate/ Date of Birth Proof.
- Two Passport size photographs (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm).
Nsdl Pan Necessity:
- Nsdl Pan is mandatory for opening a new Bank Account.
- Nsdl Pan is mandatory for depositing cash of Rs 50000/- or more in a bank during any one day.
- Nsdl Pan is compulsory for Payment in cash for purchase of bank drafts of an amount Rs 50000/- or more during any one day.
- Nsdl Pan is compulsory for selling or purchasing any motor vehicles (not for two wheelers).
- Nsdl Pan is mandatory for selling or purchasing any immovable property valued of Rs 500000/- and above.
- Nsdl Pan is compulsory while paying the hotel & restaurants bills exceeding Rs 25000/-.
- Nsdl Pan is mandatory while making Fixed Deposits amount more than Rs 50000/-.
- Nsdl Pan is compulsory while purchasing or selling a security contract of value exceeding Rs 100000/-.