Passport: All Indian citizens who travel or depart from India and willing to travel or depart from India require a travel document or passport.
How to Apply Passport Online At Just Rs 1500/- Explained on YouTube:
What is Tatkaal Facility?
The government of India is providing Tatkaal Facility for applying Fresh Passport/Re-Issue of passport, by using this Tatkaal Facility Applicants can get the Passport instantly depending upon the police verification process. If the Police Verification is not required then Applicant can get the Passport after one working day excluding the application form submission day. If Police Verification is required then Applicant can get the Passport on third working day excluding the application form submission day.
Online Form Submission for Tatkal Passport:
Applicants who are applying for Tatkaal Passport online should follow the following steps:
- Applicant should register through the Passport seva online portal to get Login ID
- By using the Login ID, login to Passport seva online portal & click any one of the 2 potions: Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-Issue of Passport
- Fill the Application form with required & correct details, attach the scanned copies of the documents required & submit
- Click the Pay & Schedule Appointment option to get an appointment
- Click Print Application Receipt- to get an application receipt with Application Reference Number (ARN)
- According to the Scheduled appointment Applicants should visit Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) along with their Original Documents.
Note: Applicants can pay the prescribed fees by using
- Credit/Debit Card (Master& Visa Cards)
- Online transfer (through State Bank of India and Associate Banks)
- State Bank of India Challan.
Tatkal Appointment opening time – https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/appointment
To register through online for Tatkal Passport:
Instructions for filling the Application Form click here:
Documents required Applying for Tatkal Passport:
- Birth Certificate/ Date of Birth Proof
- Identity proof with photograph
- Residence proof
- Nationality proof
Fees Particulars for Tatkal Passport:
- Applicants who are applying for Fresh/Reissue of Passport including 10 years validity & 36 pages book (Minors of age between 15-18 years) should pay Rs 1500/-for Application Form & Rs 2000/- for Tatkaal service
- Applicants who are applying for Fresh/Reissue of Passport including 10 years validity & 60 pages book (Minors of age between 15-18 years) should pay Rs 2000/-for Application Form & Rs 2000/- for Tatkaal service
- Applicants who are applying for Fresh/Reissue of Passport including 5 years validity & 36 pages book (Minors of age below 18 years) should pay Rs 1000/-for Application Form & Rs 2000/- for Tatkaal service
- Applicants who are applying Replacement of Passport of 36 pages, in case of lost, damage, stolen should pay Rs 3000/-for Application Form & Rs 2000/- for Tatkaal service
- Applicants who are applying Replacement of Passport of 60 pages, in case of lost, damage, stolen should pay Rs 3500/-for Application Form & Rs 2000/- for Tatkaal service
- Applicants who are applying Police Clearance Certificate should pay Rs 500/-
To know more details regarding fees click here: (http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/fee/feeInput)
To Know the Application status click here: (http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/apptAvailStatus)
After submitting the online application form, with final status as Granted Applicant can expect the Passport as follows:
- If Police Verification is not required in that case Applicant can get Passport after one working day (excluding the day of application submission)
- If Police Verification is required in that case Applicant can get Passport on third working day (excluding the day of application submission)
Note: In complex cases, the processing may take 30 days
For more details regarding complex cases click here: (http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqTatkaalPassports)
Various Passport Services:
Issue of Fresh Passport:
The Applicants who are applying Passport for the first time can choose Issue of Fresh Passport
Re-Issue of Passport:
- Applicants who want to change the existing personal details
- Passport validity expired applicants
- Exhaustion of pages
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
Issue of Police Clearance CertificateSponsored Links
How to Apply for Passport through Tatkal Facility Online?
- Visit the Passport portal of India.
- Select the Apply for Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport option from the main menu.
- Select the Type of Passport you are applying for, after selecting the type of passport.
- Now select the type of applying process whether it is Tatkaal service or normal service.
- Passport e-Form will be displayed.
- There are two options to complete the passport e-form, one is you can download the form, fill the form & upload the form and the second one is you can fill the online and submit the filled form along with the supporting documents.
- As soon as you submit the e-Form you can schedule an appointment at your areas Passport Seva Kendra.
- To Schedule an online appointment you have to pay the fee through online.
- Passport Seva Kendra’s list window will be displayed.
- Select the Passport Seva Kendra of your area, enter the Captcha Characters.
- Now click the next button to view the online Passport appointment window with the available dates and times.
- To book the appointment you have to pay the fees so click on the Pay & Book Appointment option.
- You can pay the Passport fees either by Credit card/ Debit card/ (Master & Visa cards)/Online transfer(Through SBI & associate Banks)
- Select the Mode of payment & Pay the prescribed the fees.
- After the fees payment, your Appointment will be confirmed.
- Now print your Application, which consists of Date & Time of your Appointment.
- On the day of your Appointment, carry this Application Receipt and the original documents for verification.
How to Renew Passport Online at Just Rs 1500/- Explained on YouTube:
Apply Tatkaal Passport Online –http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic
Tatkaal Passport Application download – http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/printForm